City Wide Franchise
- Franchise Fee: $75,000.00
- Total Investment Range: $180,000.00
- Required Cash Liquidity: $150,000.00
- Financing Assistance: Financing available from franchisor
- Training and Support: Yes
City Wide is a professional management company within the building maintenance industry. Just like a general contractor, we can offer an array of facilities services to our clients. City Wide was founded in Kansas City, MO by Frank Oddo in 1961. Current President Jeff Oddo, second generation owner of the family business, began franchising the City Wide business model to other U.S. cities in 2001. City Wide has since sold over 25 franchises in major markets across the US.